Here’s a quick easy tip to associate a web-to-lead to a Campaign. #salesforce #salesforceadmns
Coming in Lightning Spring 17 is the ability to create Favourites to link to your top pages.
Make it your New Year’s resolution to get Admin certified in 2017. Everything you need to prepare for and pass the official exam. FREE access, nothing to pay, no excuses!
All 750 practice exam questions at www.salesforce.study have now been updated to Winter 17. #salesforce #salesforceadm
This article by Nachiketh from Eureka.co is a great, simple introduction to What is Salesforce. It is up to date, covers all the Salesforce “clouds” and does it without a whole lot of jargon and marketing spin!
This is ideal to give to new users or executives to give a simple overview of the Salesforce environment.
It covers product details, environment, security, APIs and customisation, workflow, reporting, email, Office Integration etc, etc. Well worth a read if you are starting down the CRM journey and want a good starting point for a comparison or you have a potential customer considering both products.
Skype for Salesforce is a free app from the AppExchange that allows you to connect with your internal Salesforce users via Skype chat, audio calls or video calls. Your organisation needs to be licensed for Skype for Business online to use this app. Streamline collaboration with the latest breakthrough integration between Salesforce and Microsoft.
Users can chat using Skype for Salesforce on any supported browsers for Lightning Experience. Users can make audio and video calls using Skype for Salesforce from Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari® only.
Documentation for the app is here: Skype for Salesforce Overview
Salesforce Ben provides a great article on new certifications introduced by Salesforce in 2016.
New certifications include:
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Identity and Access Management Designer
- Integration Architecture Designer
- Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce has some advanced level badges called Superbadges that challenge you to take what you’ve learned and apply it to advanced, real-world business requirements. These are much more difficult than the standard badges and you have to do a fair bit of your own analysis to determine what has to be done to complete the badge requirements. Note: These are not easy to complete. The estimate of 4-6 hours to complete each Superbadge is very optimistic. If you run into problems you can realistically expect to spend 3-4 times as long to complete some of these challenges.
There are currently four Superbadges available:
– Craft a set of powerful reports and dashboards to shine a light on your data.
– Power up your sales reps with a super-charged interface and process automation.
– Flex your security muscles by locking down permissions and tracking changes.
– Use integration and business logic to push your Apex coding skills to the limit.
Salesforce Weekly provides a great list of their top 10 features in the Winter ’17 release of Salesforce.
Lightning Apps and Navigation
- Lightning Login
- Reusable Processes
- Spread the News with Chatter
- Live Chatter comments
- Inline editing in Lightning
- Field level help in Lightning
- Filter reports with relative dates in Lightning
- Actions that launch Lightning Components
- Flows with a Lightning skin